A+ Carpet Care
Where Quality Makes the Grade
Beaverton, Oregon -†Tri-Cities, Washington
Thank you for your interest in our family owned and operated business, A+ Carpet Care - Where Quality Makes the Grade! We have established a reputation as a company that offers exceptional service and attention to detail at a fair price. But don't take our word for it, check out our Testimonials section to see what many of our satisfied customers have to say about our quality of service. We are also well-respected for our expertise in removing tough pet stains and odors with family- and pet-friendly cleaning solutions.
A+ Carpet Care understands the value you place in the investment and beauty of your carpet and upholstery. Our thorough cleaning process begins with a detailed inspection of your carpet and/or upholstery combined with a one-on-one consultation with you to determine your individual needs and requirements. We then pre-treat stubborn stains and odors with environmentally-safe cleaning solutions. Next we conduct a fine-mist steaming process to ensure the long-term maintenance of your carpet and upholstery fibers and fabrics. We also offer add-on treatments, such as special deodorizers and Scotchguard protection. When we're finished, we appreciate a post-cleaning walk through with you (if you're available) to get your immediate feedback and to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our fast-drying process means your carpet and upholstery will be back in use within 2-3 hours.
To provide our customers with the highest quality carpet and upholstery cleaning services available in a friendly, honest, ethical, caring and professional manner.
How to get more cleaning value for your dollar
1. Before the technician arrives please remove all breakables, plants, books, etc. from the work areas so we can move your small tables, stands and chairs for free.
2. Have an open parking space as close to your front door as possible and leave the entryway clear, to allow us better access to the work areas.
3. We love children and pets; however, because we are working with machinery we ask that you keep children and pets away from the work area.
4. Be sure to point out every stain you are concerned about to your technician, and tell him what the spot or stain was caused by if known. When we know what caused a spot or stain, it is much more likely that we can remove it. Rest assured, if it can come out, we can get it out!
5. Let us know your expectations and concerns: Were here to help! Feel free to ask your technician questions, voice your concerns, or ask us to touch up an area again for you. We want you to be totally satisfied with your A+ cleaning experience!!
6. We will advise you on the best ways to keep your carpets, upholstery, Oriental rugs, and tile & grout clean and beautiful!
7. Get it cleaned by a professional.¬†The Carpet and Rug Institute recommends having your carpet cleaned every 12 to 18 months to remove any embedded dirt and grime.
**Our schedules fill up fast and most clients book weeks in advance. To help us be as accommodating as possible to our family of customers, please allow a minimum of 48 hours notice should you need to reschedule.**